Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kailey and Marisol

Yesterday I took some pictures of my AG dolls Kailey and Marisol. I thought I would show you a few of their outfits. I bought these 2 dolls on ebay. Kailey is wearing her "meet kailey" outfit in the first picture. In the second one she is wearing her bikini with snorkel set.






Marisol is wearing her "Meet Marisol" outfit in the first picture. In the second picture Marisol is wearing her Spotlight outfit.The last picture is just her and her accessories.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hannah,
Wow! Did you get all of those outfits with them? I have a ll the kaily accesories too! I got the Kaily whole world set when i got her. Shes a great doll!

I love Marisol! She is adorable!

Your Friend,
Melissa

Hannah said...

Melissa,
I did get all their things when I bought them on ebay. I forgot to put Kailey's dog and Marisol's Cat in the pictures. Do you have Kailey's Dog?
Thanks so much!

Your Friend,
Hannah

Melissa said...

Hannah,
I do have Kailys dog sandy. She even barks! Whats marisols cats name? I forgot.

Your Friend,
Melissa

Hannah said...

Melissa,
Her cats name is Rascal.

Your Friend,
Hannah