Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The American Girl Club & Historical Society





Today I received a fun package in the mail. I bought the Pleasant Company 1996-1997 club kit. It includes
a membership card, charm bracelet with Samantha, handbook, mentors guide, American Girl wardrobe flip-book, 5 reading journals, official passport, club poster, and the club newspaper, Pleasant Times was not included. I purchased it on Ebay. It is nice to look back and appreciate . I like what the membership card says " Look to the past - Learn for the future."

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hannah,
That is so cool! Were you part of the online american girl club?
I wish they still had that. It looks so cool!

Your Friend,
Melissa

Hannah said...

Melissa,
I wasn't part of this one because it was from 1997. But I was part of the one that AG had a few years ago.

Your Friend,
Hannah

Emily N. said...

Do know if this has increased in value? I have the bracelet with all of the charms.